Web design has become one of the most lucrative skills in the design market today. More and more businesses want to have a decent presence online.
More businesses want a website for their business. When it comes to web-design WordPress is the leading Content Management System.
As of 2021, WordPress is running more than 20% of all the websites in the world. That means more than 75 Million Websites are powered by WordPress.
To narrow this down, WordPress powers 14% of the worlds top 100 and 30% of the worlds top 1000 websites. This shows you how WordPress is a pretty huge deal.
Many people, me included are making a good amount of money& developing designing WordPress sites and I want you to be part of this gang also.
The best part is that this is a skill that you can learn and move from Novice to Professional in just a matter of weeks. Its not a rocket science skill, it is a simple and easy skill that anyone can learn.
This WordPress mastery-guide will teach you the A-Z about WordPress. It will guide you step by step through all the WordPress elements you need to know before or when developing your WordPress Website.
It will also guide you on where to source clean themes and plugins and how to use them. The best part of this guide is that I have filtered out all the unnecessary information and concentrated on what you need to know for you to get started right away.
Being in the web-design industry for more than 5 years now, take it from me that there is a crazy huge market out there waiting or wondering how they will get a website to showcase their business.
This market is not coming down anytime soon. It will only grow rapidly in the coming years. Take advantage of this and start making money from Web design. This Guide is for you.
1. You don't need any experience with WordPress or with building a website.
2. You will need a working computer and a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
3. An Internet connection is required.
4. You don't need any experience with coding or programming languages like HTML or CSS.
5. No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
This guide will teach you about
2. Registering and hosting domains
3. Everything about C-Panel
4. Everything about WordPress, Main features and how to Navigate through the WordPress Dashboard
5. Pages and posts, and the difference between the two.
6. Where to source for clean, modern and responsive themes.
7. How to source, analyze and know the best plugins to use.
8. Personal themes and plugins recommendations.
9. This Guide will teach anyone to create beautiful, functional, and responsive websites which look good on any browser with WordPress.
NB: When You Purchase, You will also get the Monetize your Website Guide for FREE
click " I WANT THIS " button below to purchase and get started Immediately
WordPress Mastery in PDF & Monetize your Website Guide
Monetize your WebsiteFREE
- WordPress Mastery in PDF & Monetize your Website Guide
- Monetize your WebsiteFREE